Looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist a Scientific driven company in Battle Creek, MI.
The ideal individual should be O.K. with wearing multiple different hats and assisting with any task that may be thrown their way. They should also be comfortable with inconsistency as responsibilities will constantly change in this role.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Communicate messages as needed between the customer and the lab
- Answering phones, processing mail, and greeting clients. As it relates to processing mail -- this is going to be the primary responsibility of the admin assistant in this role. As it stands, the current lab techs are having to the leave the lab to pick up parcels. This person will step in to help with that and will be expected to receive samples for the lab via parcel services, couriers and in-person drop off. They may even route couriers and schedule parcel pick-ups.
- Schedules, coordinates and participates in client conference calls as needed; attends meetings with technical groups as needed
- Creating return shipping labels for clients shipping samples back regularly
- Creating Badges for employees
- Apply Purchase Order codes to unpaid bills and pass along to Accounts Payable department
- Assist with tracking inventory of lab supplies and chemicals
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
MUST HAVE IN ORDER TO APPLY
Candidate must be comfortable moving 30 to 40 lbs as incoming package sizes will vary.
2+ years of Administrative Experience
1+ years of Inventory Experience
High School Diploma or GED
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.