What You ll Get to Do:
Filing, retrieving, and copying case file materials;
Transcribe video and phone calls
Creating witness binders; preparing deposition and trial exhibits;
Entering data on-line to case files and other databases;
Proofreading, editing, correcting OCR'd text files;
Retrieving and blowing back documents from microfilm and digital image media;
Tabbing, numbering, labeling, assembling documents; filling out log sheets and reporting on task progress;
Performing quality control on the work of in all of these areas.
Prepares documents for image scanning; performs other document collection related activities, including document screening, and labeling of files to be scanned
Performs simple database searches.
Answers telephones, greet visitors, and maintains sign-in logs and visitor badges.
Performs typing / word processing and other support functions.
Tasks will include processing mail, data entry, maintaining office calendars etc.
Pleasant telephone manner and pleasant manner in greeting visitors extremely important.
Other tasks as needed
- Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and under pressure extremely important.
Must be able to read and follow instructions.
- Must be able to understand task, task objectives, and the context of the task in the litigation support effort as a whole.
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e. g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills.
- Must be knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, database (ie. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access or other data bases, Word Perfect and Adobe Acrobat Professional , spreadsheet, imaging, and
telecommunications systems and have
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Litigation support experience valued.
What We Can Offer You:
- We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.