Custom Truck One Source has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Create birthday calendar and other personnel announcements
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Assist with scanning and entering invoice information into Docuware
- Process detailed expense reports for all employees with company credit cards and keep record of all invoices/ receipts to match report transactions
- Coordinate travel schedules, accommodations and trip logistics for clients and employees as necessary
- Implement Safety initiatives in collaboration with Human Resources
- Assist rental coordinator by entering ROs into an excel spreadsheet and filing rental forms and contracts as needed
- Provide clerical and minor technical support for the sales team
- Open and distribute business mail
- Oversee company events such as employee luncheons and holiday events
- Answer company phone
- Other administrative tasks as needed such as laminating documents, office organization, greeting visitors and guests, etc.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Valid drivers license required
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Setting priorities and adapting to changing work priorities.
- Must be self-sufficient and driven.
- Meeting deadlines and schedules.
- Strong attendance record
- Professional personal appearance
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Computers and Electronics The applicant needs to be proficient on a computer and have the ability to learn new programs quickly. Must be able to use Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook). Must be able to work independently and create innovative solutions to problems with minimal direction from supervisors.
MENTAL/ PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The following are representative of the mental and physical requirements necessary for an applicant perform the essential functions of this role:
- Majority of work performed in an office setting
- Vision Ability to see things in close proximity whether through natural or corrected vision.
- Listening Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Reading Comprehension Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Writing Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Complex Problem Solving Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures, loud noise, dust, gas, and/or fumes
- Occasional lifting of 10-50 pounds
- Ability to sit for at least 8 hours per day